Mixing is one of the most common operation been used in different industries like pharmaceutical, food, chemical, cosmetic, detergent, fertilizers etc. This is been done in order to produce uniform bulk mixture as each unit contains the same proportion of each ingredient. And hence, double cone blender is been used for mixing dry powder and granules homogeneously. There are two types of machine been used in industries like double cone blender machine and dry powder mixing cone blender
Following shows the application and mechanism of double cone blender machine
- In different industries there are mixing is required for mixing and powder and granules so as to form the product.
- There are two machines that provide effective mixing available that are dry cone blender machine and dry powder mixing cone blender.
- Both the type of machines provides with effective mixing of powder and granules
- The double cone blender machine is of canonical shape at both ends that provide uniform mixing of granules in bulk and easy discharge
- The powder and the other components are been loaded into the cone for mixing
- In order to ensure proper mixing two third of the cone blender is been filled
- The cone of the double cone blender machine is been balanced statistically to avoid excessive load on the mixture.
- Once the product is been loaded into the cone for mixing, the paddle type baffles accordingly for better and uniform mixing inside the cone.
- The normal cycle time of rotating the cone ranges near 10 minutes and may vary depending upon the difficulty in mixing
- After finishing with the mixing, the mixture been produced is been discharged with the help of side valve
- Due to the polished surface of the double cone blender machine, you can easily clean it manually
- Similarly, the dry powder mixing cone blender is used for mixing of dry powder and granules homogeneously.
- There are various industries using dry cone blender machine that includes pharmaceutical, food, chemical, cosmetics, detergents, fertilizers, plastics etc.
Applications of Double Cone Blender Machine
- In the chemical industry, it is been used in the mixing of chemicals, dry powdered detergents, glass or ceramic, fertilizer etc.
- Different ingredients are been used in the pharmaceutical industry. In order to mix the ingredients dry powder mixing cone blender is been used.
- More often for dry blending of free-flowing solids dry powder mixing cone blender is used in the food industry. It is used in the preparation of spices, flavors, cake mix, and other solid ingredients
Abster Equipment is a leading manufacturer and exporter of doble cone blender machine and dry powder mixing cone blender for mixing of powder and granules. Our double cone blender are used in different industries like pharmaceutical, food, chemical etc. Our machines are designed in such a way to avoid dust generated from double cone blender.